Folate (L-Methylfolate) Supplement
Promotes cardiovascular health and more
Folate has been shown to promote cardiovascular and cognitive health. Our Folate (L-Methylfolate) has been shown to maintain healthy red blood cell folate levels compared with traditional folic acid.
Folate helps maintain homocysteine levels within the normal range, which promotes cardiovascular health. And it supports neurotransmitter synthesis — which, in turn, helps maintain cognitive abilities.
But not everyone converts folate to its biologically active form called 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF).1 This bioactive folate is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. Our Folate (L-Methylfolate) formula requires no conversion to become metabolically active. Support your cardiovascular health and more with Folate (L-Methylfolate).
Serving Size 1 vegetarian tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
Folate [as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt]^
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, stearic acid.
^Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A., Patent number 7,947,662.
- Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: What benefits does Folate (L-Methylfolate) provide to the body?
A: Folate helps maintain homocysteine levels within the normal range, which promotes cardiovascular health. It also supports neurotransmitter synthesis — which, in turn, helps maintain cognitive abilities.
Q: What is 5-methyltetrahydrofolate or 5-MTHF?
A: 5-methyltetrahydrofolate or 5-MTHF is the bioactive form of folate which is up to seven times more bioavailable than ordinary folic acid.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2009;106(36):15424–29.