Forever Health Food Safe Allergy Blood Test
Test subject must be 18 years or older.
Measure your sensitivity to 95 different common foods
Could your mystery symptoms be due to sensitivity to certain foods? The Forever Health Food Safe Allergy Blood Test determines whether you could potentially be sensitive to 95 different foods. Everything you need to take the test comes in a convenient, pre-packaged kit — including easy-to-use instructions!
Common mystery symptoms like fatigue, weight gain, abdominal discomfort, headaches, and even skin conditions could be the result of a food allergy. The Forever Health Food Safe Allergy Blood Test measures your sensitivity to 95 different foods. Everything you need comes in a conveniently pre-packaged kit, including easy-to-follow instructions. Please be aware that some medications including (but not limited to) asthma medications, acid reducers, anti-inflammatory/analgesic drugs, antihistamines, and immunosuppressant drugs may influence the results of the test. Please consult your physician before ordering.
The Food Safe Allergy Test addresses these 95 common foods:
- Fish — cod, halibut, salmon, tuna, sardine, sole, tilapia, and trout.
- Dairy — cow’s milk, casein, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, goat’s milk, mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese, and whey (New Zealand).
- Meats — beef, chicken, egg whites, egg yolks, lamb, pork, and turkey.
- Shellfish — clams, crab, lobster, oyster, and shrimp.
- Grains — barley, corn, oats, rice, wheat, buckwheat, gliadin, gluten, malt, quinoa, and hemp.
- Nuts — almonds, peanuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and sesame seeds.
- Vegetables — asparagus, beets, black olives, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, garlic, green beans, green pepper, kidney beans, lentils, lettuce, lima beans, onion, peas, potato, pumpkin, soybean, spinach, and tomatoes.
- Fruit — Apple mix, apricots, avocados, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, grapefruit, lemons, nectarines, oranges, papaya, peaches, pears, pineapple, plums, raspberries, red grapes, strawberries, and watermelon.
- Miscellaneous — Baker’s yeast, brewer’s yeast, candida screen, cane sugar, chocolate, coffee, honey, and mushrooms.
NOTE: This test does not measure the dangerous, rapid-acting IgE food allergies. Blood tests are available only in the continental United States and Anchorage, AK. Not available in Maryland. Your blood test requisition options are a LabCorp requisition form or a blood draw kit. Certain restrictions apply for residents of MA, NY, NJ, RI, and PA. Customers in MA, NY, NJ, and RI will receive a blood draw kit, and an additional local blood draw fee may be incurred. PA customers must go to LabCorp for their blood draw.