Memory Enhancement Supplement
Magnesium L-threonate specifically supports brain and nervous system function
Your body uses magnesium for over 300 different biochemical reactions … to support everything from cardiovascular and bone health to cognitive function. The problem is that most magnesium supplements are not readily absorbed into the central nervous system … and it's especially hard to maintain optimal levels of magnesium in the brain. But an innovative form of magnesium called magnesium L-threonate specifically targets the aging brain and nervous system to support Memory Enhancement.
In pre-clinical studies, the magnesium L-threonate used in this formula was shown to increase magnesium levels in spinal fluid by an impressive 15% compared with no increase by conventional magnesium.1 And in animal studies, it improved short-term memory 18% and long-term memory 100%.1
Three capsules of Memory Enhancement provide 2,000 mg of magnesium L-threonate — supplying just 144 mg of elemental magnesium. But thanks to its superior absorption into the bloodstream and nervous system, it's a far preferable choice for supplementation.
Serving size 3 vegetarian capsules
Servings per container 30
|Amount per serving|
Magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Magtein™ is a registered trademark of Magceutics, Inc., and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc. Magtein™ is covered by registered and pending U.S. patents.
- Take three capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: What is Memory Enhancement?
A: An innovative, well-absorbed form of magnesium, called magnesium L-threonate, that supports nervous system and brain function … especially memory and cognitive function.
Q: Does this formula offer any other benefits?
A: It also supports heart and bone health, energy metabolism, and mood.
- Neuron. 2010 Jan 28;65(2):165-77.