Milk Thistle Extract Supplement
Helps ensure healthy liver and prostate function
Your liver is the organ responsible for detoxing your body of the nearly 900 chemicals a day it encounters! Silymarin, a compound found in milk thistle, has long been used to support liver health.
Milk Thistle Extract has long been used as both a potent antioxidant and a way to support healthy liver function. Recent extraction technology has made it possible to isolate the silymarin constituents isosilybin A and B as well as silibinins to benefit from their antioxidant support. This triple, standardized Milk Thistle Extract formula offers broad-spectrum support for healthy liver function — and also supports prostate health.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract (seed) [std. to 80% Silymarin (600 mg) by UV, 30% Silibinins (225 mg), and 8% Isosilybin A and Isosilybin B (60 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Milk Thistle Extract is both grown and processed in Europe.
- This premium quality extract is triple standardized to the main active compound, silymarin, but also standardized to three highly active isomers (silibinins, isosilybin A and B).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: How does this formula differ from commercial silymarin supplements?
A: It is the first milk thistle extract to contain standardized concentrations of isosilybin A and B as well as silibinins.
Q: What's so significant about isosilybin A and B?
A: They help maintain healthy cell division for continued liver health.