The do-it-all health nutrient
N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a powerful antioxidant that supports bronchial, respiratory, and immune system health. This do-it-all nutrient also helps protect neurons during times of oxidative stress, and promotes healthy liver function.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine’s ability to benefit overall health1 comes from supporting healthy cellular levels of glutathione.2-4 Your cells use glutathione to protect against free radical damage.
Plus, N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a highly bioavailable nutrient in its own right, helping to protect neurons during stress, supporting immune system and liver health,5-9 and even quality of life.
Add N-acetyl-L-cysteine to your nutrient regimen today!
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
- Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Those who supplement with NAC should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily in order to prevent cysteine renal stones. Cysteine renal stones are rare but do occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: Why should I take N-acetyl-L-cysteine?
A: N-acetyl-L-cysteine is a powerful nutrient that is easily absorbed by the body and provides immune support, helps liver cells metabolize lipids and neutralize free radicals, and has been shown to support neurons in the presence of oxidative stress.
Q: What is glutathione?
A: Glutathione is a peptide that appears widely in plant and animal tissues and plays an important role in biological oxidation-reduction processes.
- Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2007 Aug;7(4):355-9.
- Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Jul 1;286(1):17-26.
- PLoS One. 2015 Jan 24;10(1):e0114285.
- Mol Cell Biochem. 2015 Jul;405(1-2):105-14.
- Immunology. 2001 Dec;104(4):431-8.
- Eur Respir J. 1997 Jul;10(7):1535-41.
- J Immunol. 1994 Jun 15;152(12):5796-805.
- Biochem Pharmacol. 1992 Mar 3;43(5):961-4.
- J Nutr. 2008 Oct;138(10):1872-9.