R-Lipoic Acid Supplement
Preserve youthful cellular energy
R-Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant that supports healthy mitochondria, preserves youthful cellular energy, and helps protect against oxidative stress. And our R-Lipoic Acid is more bioavailable, stable, and potent than traditional R-lipoic acid supplements.
The human body normally produces and uses the “R” form of lipoic acid. This active form, R-lipoic acid, supports healthy inflammatory response, is a potent free radical scavenger, and has been shown to be more potent than the combined “R” and “S” forms that ordinarily comprise alpha-lipoic acid supplements.1-11 R-Lipoic Acid provides more of the active “R” form of lipoic acid than any other supplement, helping you reach peak plasma concentrations within just 10 to 20 minutes. Try our R-Lipoic Acid today!
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Bio-Enhanced® Stabilized Na-RALA sodium R-lipoate (providing 240 mg of R-Lipoic acid)
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), L-Leucine.
Bio-Enhanced® is a registered trademark of Geronova Research, Inc.
- Take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily as tolerated, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take capsules at the same time, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: Why should I take R-Lipoic Acid?
A: Published studies have shown the critical importance of lipoic acid in preserving youthful cellular energy by supporting healthy mitochondrial function.
Q: How long does it take for R-Lipoic acid to reach peak plasma concentrations?
A: This unique sodium R-lipoate can help you reach peak plasma concentrations within just 10 to 20 minutes of supplementation.
- Pharmacol Res. 2011 Jan;63(1):23-9.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010 Aug;1203:151-9.
- Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2006 Mar;118(3-4):100-7.
- Free Radic Res. 2004 Oct;38(10):1083-92.
- Nutrition. 2001 Oct;17(10):888-95.
- Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2008 Oct-Nov;60(13-14):1463-70.
- Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 2010 Mar;343(3):133-42.
- Metabolism. 2008 Oct;57(10):1465-72.
- Brain Res. 2000 Feb 14;855(2):292-7.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:491-507.
- Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2012 Mar 1;302(5):R587-97.