Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin Supplement
Boost your vitamin C levels
Our Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin formula delivers vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, provides protection from oxidative stress, and delivers profound whole-body health benefits.
Each vegetarian tablet of Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin combines 1,000 mg of high-quality vitamin C with 10 mg of dihydroquercetin (a flavonoid antioxidant from grape leaf), which has been shown to boost vitamin C levels. Thousands of research studies have shown that vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, provides protection from oxidative stress, and delivers profound whole-body health benefits.1-8
If you’re ready to supercharge your vitamin C supplement, add Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin to your daily supplement regimen today!
Serving Size 1 vegetarian tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside [from Grape extract (leaf)]
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable stearate, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), silica.
- Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: What are some of the benefits of taking Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin?
A: It’s a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger, it protects the body from oxidative stress, promotes healthy iron absorption, and is essential to the formation of collagen.
Q: Why does it contain dihydroquercetin?
A: Dihydroquercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant which has been shown to boost vitamin C levels and aid your body in recycling vitamin C.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.