Green Tea (decaffeinated)
Powerful EGCG polyphenols for optimal health
Green Tea (decaffeinated) is a high-potency, standardized to 98% polyphenols green tea extract. It delivers more than three times the polyphenols as a single cup of green tea — including the beneficial epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) antioxidant for a wide variety of health benefits.
Green Tea (decaffeinated) delivers all the health and antioxidant benefits of green tea — without the caffeine! Research shows that beneficial compounds in green tea promote cardiovascular health, encourage lipid clearance and glucose tolerance, support healthy body weight and DNA function, promote prostate and breast health, and favorably influence healthy cell division.1-7 One cup of green tea delivers roughly 200 mg of polyphenols.8 One serving of Green Tea (decaffeinated) delivers 725 mg of a high-potency, 98% polyphenol green tea extract packed with EGCG, the key compound tied to green tea's multi-modal health benefits.9 Try this super-convenient, decaffeinated green tea extract today for powerful antioxidant and polyphenol protection that won't keep you up at night!
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Take one capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each serving contains a small amount of caffeine (max. of 3.6 mg). Since one cup of decaffeinated tea contains at least 9 mg of caffeine, the amount of caffeine in this supplement will most likely not induce a stimulating effect.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: What is Green Tea (decaffeinated)?
A: Green Tea (decaffeinated) is a concentrated and dual-standardized green tea extract supplement containing 98% total polyphenols and 45% EGCG polyphenol to ensure the highest quality, consistency, and health benefits.
Q: Can't I just drink Green Tea?
A: Yes, green tea does contain the same polyphenols (particularly EGCG), but not nearly as concentrated. You'd have to drink three cups of high-quality green tea to get the same polyphenol and antioxidant protection of just one serving of Green Tea (decaffeinated). Plus, three cups of tea might contain a little too much caffeine!
Q: Will Green Tea (decaffeinated) keep me up at night?
A: Most likely, no. Green Tea (decaffeinated) contains a maximum of 3.6 mg of caffeine. But just ONE cup of DECAFFEINATED green tea contains at least 9 mg of caffeine! So one serving of Green Tea (decaffeinated) will most likely NOT induce a stimulating effect.
- Harv Heart Lett. 2012 Dec;23(4):7.
- PLoS One. 2014 May 1;9(5):e96884.
- J Nutr Biochem. 2014 May;25(5):557-64.
- Endocrinology. 2000 Mar;141(3):980-7.
- Nutr Res. 2002 Oct;22(10):1143-50.
- Int J Cancer. 2004 Jan 1;108(1):130-5.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2007 May 2;55(9):3378-85.
- Altern Med Rev. 2000 Aug;5(4):372-5.
- Genes Nutr. Mar 2010; 5(1): 75-87.