Magnesium Complex Supplement
Essential mineral for whole-body health
Our Magnesium Complex contains four different types of magnesium in just one capsule. Since most people are magnesium deficient, a daily supplement ensures you get enough of this essential mineral.
Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions1 in the body.2
Magnesium promotes a healthy cardiovascular system,3-6 affects circulating levels of norepinephrine, as well as serotonin and nitric oxide production.7-9 Magnesium also helps with bone repair and rebuilding.10,11
Magnesium has also been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.12,13 Make sure you’re getting enough of this miracle nutrient … add Magnesium Complex to your daily regimen today.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate, TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, citric acid.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
- Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: Why should I take Magnesium Complex?
A: Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body.
Q: What are some of the benefits of taking Magnesium Complex?
A: Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, and protect against oxidative stress.
- Clin J Sport Med. 2000 Jul;10(3):195-200.
- South Med J. 2001 Dec;94(12):1195-201.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011 Nov;13(11):843-7.
- Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
- Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13.
- Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Hypertension. 2004 Dec;44(6):897-902.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
- Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):381-9.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
- Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
- Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.