Natural Stress Complex
Naturally calming, clinically shown to help promote sleep & relaxation
Feeling stressed or having trouble sleeping? This plant-based formula combines L-theanine and lemon balm, two natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to help promote both sleep and relaxation … and facilitate serenity now.1-3
This formula includes a lemon balm extract with high concentrations of both hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids — two potent ingredients that may be just the mood enhancers you need to lighten your daily stress and alleviate your sleep problems.1 Add to that L-theanine — an amino acid from green tea that's a natural relaxant. The Japanese have used it for years to help diminish stress, without drowsiness, impaired thought, or other side effects. Those who take L-theanine have compared its effects to a combination of massage, meditation, and aromatherapy.2
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving|
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis L.) Non-GMO Full Spectrum 100% Extract (aerial part)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, L-leucine.
Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc. Use of Suntheanine® is protected by U.S. Trademark Registration No. 2,548,957.
- Take one capsule once or twice daily (morning and evening) with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Q: What is Natural Stress Complex?
A: A combination of natural, plant-based ingredients shown to have calming, mood- enhancing effects in the brain.
Q: What other benefits does this formula provide?
A: The lemon balm extract may also offer smokers relief from the mental stress of quitting, aid in leveling mood swings, and help in reducing emotional hunger associated with dieting. L-theanine supports healthy cognitive function and enhances the brain's ability to concentrate, learn, and remember.
- Neuropsychopharmacology. 2003 Oct;28(10):1871-81.
- J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):21-30.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2004 Jul 16;320(1):116-22.