Helps support healthy hormone levels & brain function
Due to country restrictions, this item cannot be shipped to Canada.
Pregnenolone is a prohormone made directly from cholesterol within the mitochondria of the adrenal glands and, to a lesser degree, the nervous system. Pregnenolone is the mother hormone to various other hormones like DHEA, progesterone, testosterone, the estrogens, and androgens … and thus important to many body functions.
Pregnenolone can help the body maintain normal hormone levels, which in turn helps numerous body functions. Pregnenolone also operates as a powerful neurosteroid in the brain, modulating the transmission of messages from neuron to neuron and strongly influencing learning and memory processes. Unfortunately pregnenolone levels decline with age, so supplementation is wise.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 100
|Amount Per Serving|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Take one capsule one to four times daily, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
- DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
- Do not take this product if you have a history of seizures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Q: What is pregnenolone?
A: A precursor to other steroid hormones in the body, it helps maintain normal hormone levels and support many body functions.
Q: What is a neurosteroid?
A: A brain chemical involved in behavior, stress, and memory.