Customer Service Information
- Sales Tax
- Payment Options
- Order Status
- Customer Service
- Return Policy
- Quality Assurance
- Promotional Codes
Orders must be placed online. If you have questions about your order, may call 1-800-333-2650, between the hours of 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday.
Sales tax applies only to product shipments (excluding supplements and blood tests) in the states of FL and NY. Sales tax is based on the shipping destination and will be calculated when your order is placed.
Shipping is offered through UPS and the United States Postal Service. See shipping rates below.
|Standard UPS Ground (USPS for PO Boxes)
|Two-Day Shipping (UPS)
|Overnight Shipping (UPS)
|Shipping costs to Canada are based on weight.
We are only able to ship to the U.S. and Canada at this time.
Forever Health™ accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal (but no checks or C.O.D.). Your satisfaction is guaranteed. And since all the credit information you give us is transmitted by secured and encrypted lines, you don’t have to worry about any unauthorized access to your account.
Purchasing with a credit card on the Forever Health website is 100% safe. The site uses a security protocol, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It provides data encryption, server authentication and message integrity.
The purchase area of our site is secure. This means that all information exchange between our server and your computer, including credit card number, name, and address, will be encrypted so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
Shopping with us is safe.
- We store all information we gather from you, such as name, address and credit card numbers in a password protected SQL database. This database resides in a directory on our web server machine NOT accessible via HTTP. This means that it is impossible for a browser to gain access to this directory, let alone break into our database. In addition, credit card numbers stored in our database are encrypted using a 128 bit key.
- We do NOT send credit card numbers and personal information via unsecure email messages. Rather, our Credit Department receives an email with a secure, private and password protected URL which when accessed in secure mode prints your billing information on the browser.
- To protect our shoppers from credit card fraud, Forever Health’s shopping cart uses Network Solutions nsProtect’s state-of-the-art data encryption. With the ability to encrypt data at up to 256-bits, nsProtect Secure SSL Certificates convert data into virtually impenetrable code that is safe from hackers and identity thieves. Each nsProtect™ Secure SSL Certificate comes with a relying party guarantee (ranging from $50,000 to $1 million, depending on the type of Certificate) payable to customers whose losses result directly from an online credit card transaction as a result of a mis-issued nsProtect Secure SSL Certificate. These guarantees provide additional assurance to site visitors that their transactions are protected.
To check order status or to change an order, call 1-800-333-2650, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday. Please note that orders that have already been shipped cannot be changed.
You can contact our customer service department at 1-800-333-2650, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not 100% satisfied with a Forever Health supplement you ordered? Ship it back to us within 90 days of the purchase date and we’ll credit your account with the full purchase price you paid exclusive of shipping and handling. For further details, contact Customer Service.
Forever Health nutritional supplements are made with the finest raw ingredients sourced from all over the world and formulated to meet the highest standards for potency and purity.
- When you enter a Forever Health promotional code, the appropriate savings discount will automatically be applied to your order.
- Some discounts are applied to the entire order while others affect individual items.
- When entering a promotional code, please review the messages displayed for further details.
- You can use multiple promotional codes on the same order. But when more than one code is entered, it is possible that the last code will replace one that was applied previously.